Delivery Within Australia
$10 AUD regular shipping – please allow 2-4 business days
$15 AUD express shipping – please allow 1-2 business days
*Orders must be placed before 11am the day of for the above delivery times to apply. Delivery times are based on Metro areas, allow an extra 1–2 business days for regional areas and Western Australia. We are not responsible for lost or stolen parcels, we recommend that your destination has a secure point for delivery.
Delivery Outside of Australia
New Zealand, China, Europe, Canada, UK, and Ireland – we’re looking at you. Unfortunately, we do not ship to the US at this time but rest assured we are making waves to get to you pronto.
International Shipping $35 AUD, please allow 7-10 business days.
Roommate Refund Conditions
We get it. Sometimes you’re just not ready for a new roommate. Your satisfaction is imperative, which is why we are happy to provide a refund under the following conditions:
- Roommate must be returned within 14 days of dispatch.
- For hygiene reasons, Roommate must be unopened and all protective stickers must not be removed
- Roommate must not be used, damaged, or washed. Returns may not be accepted where it is obvious the item has been used and may be sent back to the customer
- Packaging must be in saleable condition
- You must contact us before returning the item to receive the return shipping address
- We do not accept returns on sale items or any items sold at a reduced price including items purchased with a promotional code (more than 10%). All sale items are final and not eligible for a return.
If for any reason you are having a physical issue with the toy, cease usage and contact Cohere Studio straight away. If you believe you have received a faulty item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description, imagery of the item, order number and contact details.
If at any stage Cohere Studio assesses the return as unsuccessful, the item will be returned to the customer.
Not Yet Wet Ones
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns for Not Yet Wet Ones.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns for the Duo.
How To Make A Return
- Contact email@example.com to let us know that you would like to make a return and why, along with your order number. We will then provide you with the return shipping address.
- Ensure Roommate is in original condition and unopened.
- Package up your item securely and send back within 14 days of dispatch using a traceable service. Items are to be sent back to Cohere Studio at the cost of the customer.
Processing A Refund
Once we receive your return, please allow 3-4 business days for your return to be processed, and then up to 4 days for your bank to refund your account.
We recommend using a traceable service so that you know when we’ve received Roommate. Unfortunately, Cohere Studio cannot be held responsible for parcels without tracking that have not been received back.
The initial shipping cost will be deducted from your final refund amount when the return package is received and processed. Your refund can only be credited back to the original form of payment. You will be notified by email once your refund has been finalised.
Tell Me More About My New Roommate
We have taken the liberty of charging your Roommate because when it comes to your first time, we want it to be memorable and quite frankly no one has time to wait around.
After you’ve worn her out, plug the charging cable into a USB wall adapter and the power inlet on Roommate’s rear. When the light is flashing, she is recuperating and will need 2 hours. When the light is no longer flashing, she’s ready. Run time can vary from 1.5-2.0 hours.
She can get a little wet and wild so washing before and after use will keep her feeling perky and ready for round two. Stick to mild, unscented soap and water or any toy cleaner.
Roommate is waterproof so of course, show her to the shower. However, avoid putting her in the dishwasher, washing machine or in boiling water, she won’t come out looking so glam.
We do not recommend using silicone or oil-based lubricants with your Roommate, as these lubes don’t play fair on the playground and can damage the silicone.
Roommate is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Its expected lifespan is dependent on the frequency of use. We offer a 1 year warranty from the initial purchase date, for functional issues only i.e. if Roommate is no longer able to perform at her best. We do not offer a warranty on cosmetic wear-and-tear.
We flew Roommate over from China and then she is packed and sent to you from us, here in Australia. Roommate is made of 100% premium silicone (FDA grade).